Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Answered Prayer....

Grace and I were in the car together, doing a few errands. We were driving down one of the dirt roads where we live, and all along the road were bunches of small yellow sunflowers. Grace asked if we could pick some, and I told her that when we were on our way back home, we would stop and get some.  Well, on our way home, we were on a different dirt road, and there were NO yellow flowers.  We kept looking and looking, and Grace was getting a little worked up about the fact that there were no yellow flowers there. I was getting a little concerned that we just might not find any.  All of a sudden, Grace said, "Mom, stop looking!  We just have to pray and ask God for some flowers!"  So she prayed, almost half sobbing as she spoke, asking God for some pretty yellow flowers.  

We drove on for about another mile or so, and there beside the road was a little bunch of yellow flowers.  Just for Gracie. She was so excited that Jesus answered her prayer for some flowers.  May I be so quick to remember to stop and pray as my sweet toddler is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment