Thursday, October 6, 2011

One Month Old!


It's hard to believe that little Daniel is already a month old!  We put him on the scale the other night and he weighed 10 lbs. 10 oz.! I was surprised he's gained that much already - over 2 lbs!  But I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, because he does like to eat! He's been doing really well at night.....going to bed around 9:00 in the evening, waking up at around 2:00 and 5:00 am and then sleeping till around 7:30 in the morning. He does stay awake a good bit during the day, and I'm really thankful that he doesn't seem to have his days and nights mixed up. He loves laying on his tummy, which is nice, because neither of the girls ever liked it very much, but I know it's good for them! Last night we had him laying on his stomach on the floor and he rolled over!! We were all surprised!  He can already lift his head up pretty well too. He has smiled just a few times - a couple times at Dan and I, and then today, I had him laying on the floor with a book propped up so he could see the pictures and he was laying there smiling away at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment