Saturday, November 22, 2014

Just Some Pictures.....

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart! 

Daniel reminds me of my Dad in a lot of ways. He likes to get up early and he
looks quite a lot like my dad.  I also remember Dad calling mom from the barn
to tell Mom to look out at the sunrise.  Well, Daniel will always tell me,
"Look, Mom, the sky is pretty!"  :) 

One of Joshua's favorite places to be. :) 

Everyone's just being silly! 

The very first snow flakes of the winter!  Daniel is
pretty pleased with his new snowsuit! 


Joshua really likes to feed himself, and he does a pretty
good (though messy) job of it! 


Having fun with Meows' fall kittens. 


by Hannah and Sarah :) 

Sarah is so good at making Joshua laugh! 

Is there anything cuter than this? :) 

When it's really cold outside, sometimes we bring the snow inside to enjoy it where
it's warm!  Joshua had a great time too, as you can see! 

My helpers..... Sarah is learning how to iron......

and Hannah's cleaning the fridge! 

All bundled up for a quick run outside with Daddy! 

These three were very pleased one day, when I let them all sit together for lunch.
(They usually sit a bit farther away from each other than this, for reasons that
I'm sure you can imagine!  :) 

And this is another one of Joshua's favorite places! 



One day I heard some noise out in the pantry. When
I went to investigate, I found Joshua filling canning jars
with little potatoes. :)  Very cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment